Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Autobiography

You know the day destroys the night, night divides the day, tried to run, tried to hide, break on trough to the other side, break on trough to the other side, break on trough to the other side, YEAH!.

I was listening to THE DOORS I love that song, it make me feel like if I was Jim Morrison and not Francisco Gonzalez, my dream is to be like him one day because I think he is the best musician ever.

I remember when I had my first gig at the church near of my house, it was wonderful the adrenaline flowing trough my veins it was the best experience of all my life but there are some more that I have experienced.

Actually that is the reason why im studying English, to improve my skills to sing better, because I'm singer and also I play the drums, I love the music and I think than that is the reason why I want to be a musician, first I need to improve my English skills to sing as I want, perfect like JIM MORRISON.

No comments: